Excellent Customer Service and Reduced Risk Begin the Day Your Customer Opens an Account
Today, there is immense pressure on banks to develop streamlined, disciplined, and auditable processes to capture customer information and assess risk as part of account opening, KYC, AML and fraud management, and lending. Complexity and manual processes create operational challenges, drive costs, impact the customer experience, and impede having a clear view of customer risk.
Pega’s Customer Risk and Due Diligence (CRDD) solution simplifies complexity and employs intelligent automation.
When driving digital transformation, many banks make two common mistakes:
Embedding business & process logic into siloed front-end channels
- Customers can’t move between channels
- Duplicate logic is costly to build and slow to change
- 80% of implementation time/cost ends up in channel work
Burying business & process logic in complex, product-centric back-end systems
- Data is hard-wired into processes, binding processes to brittle systems
- Lack of common, reusable processes across LOBs, regions, customer segments
- Projects are slow, expensive, and fail to deliver the customer outcomes
Why Choose CRDD instead?
- Drive efficient collection of customer information
- Streamline data and documentation review
- Improve risk assessment and decisioning
- Simplify fulfillment across backend systems
Clients who implement CRDD typically report:
Why choose Rulesware as your implementation partner for Pega CRDD?
The Proof? Our 16-year track record of success.
How can Rulesware help optimize your onboarding processes?
A multi-national financial institution’s results:
- Centralized onboarding and KYC process across 6 countries
- Seamless integration with legacy systems
- 60% reduction in onboarding times
- MLP live in six months